LED Retrofit & Retrofitting Service in Vancouver
It’s no secret that LED (Light Emitting Diode) lamps are lighting a path to the future. With incandescent bulbs now unavailable in many jurisdictions, and CFL out of favour because of mercury disposal concerns, more and more households and businesses are turning to the ultra-efficient LED.
Why are LEDs better?
- LED lamps use only 1/10 the power of other lighting alternatives. They emit virtually no wasted heat and their pure white light remains undimmed by time.
- Warranty. LED lamps carry a 50,000 hour (5 year) warranty compared to fluorescent lamps that have no warranty.
- LEDs are more efficient. On average, LEDs use 78% less power consumption than fluorescent lamps.
- LEDs are directional. Our LED’s emit light at a 120 degree – 180 degree pattern versus 360 degree from fluorescent. This allows us to focus our light on the intended target rather than having our light bounce off the inside the fixture or casing.
- LEDs are better for Planet Earth. Did you know that only 20% of fluorescent lamps are being recycled? The rest end up in landfills leaking toxic mercury into the soil. With LEDs, you can be worry-free and know that you are doing your part in keeping not only your business ‘green’, but also the world in which you live.
- Lower facility maintenance costs, longer lamp life, fewer change-outs and less labor time.
- Utility rebates and tax credits accelerate cost-savings realized and impact the bottom line immediately.
For these reasons and more, this is why our LED Retrofit Service is something you should definitely look into.
To see how much you will benefit from converting your signs and fixtures from incandescent or fluorescent—we’ll send one of our employees to your business for an assessment. Then we’ll let you know how much the conversions will cost and how long they will take to pay for themselves. In many cases—especially for particularly bright signs or light fixtures—it may not be that long at all.
The conversion may be total or partial. Either way, we’ll design a custom solution you’ll be happy with, especially when you get your power bill every month.
Need more information or want a detailed quote for your business?